This loaf is fresh and smooth, and so easy to mix up. A great brunch addition.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg, yogurt, oil and lemon juice.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter into the greased loaf pan. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool before slicing.