This fudge is a delicious treat for the fall months, and pairs well with the warm drinks of the season.
- 1 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Butter an 8-inch glass baking dish. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a heavy-bottomed saucepan or double boiler until completely smooth. Turn off the heat once the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add the mascarpone to the melted chocolate and whisk together thoroughly.
- Stir in the peanut butter and walnuts, leaving the mixture a little swirly for aesthetics.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape the fudge into the buttered pan and smooth the top so it's level.
Refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight, and slice into squares before serving.