If you need a simple, easy, and gut-healthy sauce to enhance the flavor of any sandwich, you are in the right spot! At Cultures For Health, we created our very own gut-healthy and low-fat version of spicy mayo.
Equipment Needed To Make Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- 1 Large bowl
- Measuring cups
- 1 Large spoon to stir
Ingredients For Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup yogurt. We recommend cultured greek yogurt for this recipe, but check out our full list of yogurt starters and pick your favorite!
- 1 Tbsp fermented hot sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- ⅓ tsp cayenne (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
How To Make Spicy Yogurt Sauce Substitute For Spicy Mayo
- Mix in all ingredients listed above.
- That’s it, you are done! See how easy that was?
This spicy yogurt sauce is simple to make and will enhance any sandwich you put it on, especially the sourdough discard tempeh BLT sandwich!