A fat bomb is a snack-sized portion of healthy fats that involve delicious flavorings and added nutrients. In the case of this lemon-kefir fat bomb, probiotics and enzymes are added into the tasty mix.
- 1/2 cup kefir cheese
- 1/2 cup cultured butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or more to taste)
- In a medium bowl, blend together kefir cheese and cultured butter with a fork. Drizzle in the coconut oil 2-3 Tbsp. at a time, stirring together briskly with a fork between additions.
- Blend in the lemon juice, zest and the raw honey until everything is completely combined.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet or scrape into a muffin tin and freeze or refrigerate overnight until completely solidified.