Pour this flavorful sauce over vegetables, rice, or meat, or use as a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
INGREDIENTS AND EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE AT CULTURES FOR HEALTH
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. lime-flavored water kefir
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. tabasco
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger root, minced
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
Serve over rice or noodles and chicken for an instant Thai treat.