A smoothie can be a delicious snack or dessert, but can also provide a simple way to add extra nutrients to your diet. Choose additions from the list or use others that suit your needs.
- 2 cups yogurt, buttermilk, or kefir
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit
- 1-3 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted and cooled a bit)
- Pinch of stevia or small amount of raw honey (if desired for sweetness)
One or more of the following:
- Fresh egg yolk from pastured egg
- Handful of spinach or other greens
- Bee pollen
- Brewer’s yeast
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.