These protein-packed pancakes are a great way to use up some of the homemade cottage cheese lingering from the most recent batch. Use a gluten-free flour, or for a grain-free version, use a combination of almond, coconut, and tapioca flours.
- 1-1/2 cups homemade cottage cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour (sorghum, brown rice, or millet work well)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- In a medium bowl, mash cottage cheese with a potato masher, or beat with a mixer.
- Add eggs and beat until well combined.
- Mix salt, flour, and baking powder into cottage cheese mixture and mix well.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on a hot griddle, creating 3-inch pancakes. Brown completely before flipping.
Serve with butter and syrup or jam.