This quick and easy dressing can be made ahead and poured icy cold over summer salads.
Click to download our Cheesemaking Recipe book today, with tips and tricks for making greek yogurt dressing with blue cheese without guilt. Our Greek yogurt dressing is a healthier alternative that is just as flavorful.
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, adding salt to taste. If the dressing is too thick, adding a little milk or milk kefir will help make it thinner.
- Pour the dressing into a clean jar, screw the lid on, and shake really well.
Chill at least 3 hours before serving.